Poor memory, losing concentration, and “brain fog” – these symptoms can be worrisome, especially with age. But it’s rarely Alzheimers. Sleep patterns, nutritional habits, and less exercise can influence our memory and overall sharpness, and it can often go unnoticed. Dr. Wool can help optimize your memory and ability to focus through holistic, naturopathic treatments, finding the underlying causes of your condition and treating the whole body to improve your mental cognition.
Less Brain Fog, More Focusing: How Naturopathy Treats Cognitive Decline and Poor Memory
Many people often assume that age and memory loss go hand in hand, but while they are correlated, they do not have to be accepted. A healthy, functioning memory is vital for your health and identity, and having sluggish thinking, poor memory, and the inability to focus can be easily perpetuated by underlying causes. These causes include adrenal fatigue, insomnia, mental health problems, hormone imbalance, chronic stress, and insufficient nutrition.
For those 40 and over, Dr. Wool understands these concerns and can easily screen for conditions that may affect your memory and can provide effective treatment plans that address your concerns by using naturopathic remedies. Naturopathic remedies work with the body to improve areas less often considered, such as your blood flow, hormones, nutrition, and neurotransmitters, to increase mental clarity and help you stay focused.
Dr. Wool’s Memory Strengthening Plan for Better Focus and Cognition
Your memory and cognition are essential parts of who you are, and your memory can be retained through naturopathic treatment. At Dr. Wool’s office in Scottsdale, Arizona, he can provide the following treatments to give you back your mental clarity:
- Meet and Assess: After meeting with Dr. Wool, he will perform a thorough 90-minute intake and exam to assess your symptoms, your medical history, and other factors that play into your troubles with memory and focus.
- Testing: During the initial appointment, Dr. Wool can perform wellness blood panels, hormone panels, nutritional intake testing, and neurotransmitter tests to provide a proper diagnosis for any underlying conditions contributing to your symptoms. If needed, referrals may be used.
- Cleanse: If your sleep problems arise from hormonal or nutrient deficiencies, then Dr. Wool can recommend detox and herbal compounds to improve your memory and ability to focus.
- Review: Once the test results are received, then Dr. Wool will provide a comprehensive, easy-to-understand review of his findings at your next appointment.
- Treatment: Dr. Wool will recommend a treatment plan customized to your problems with memory and treat any underlying conditions, using methods such as hormonal treatments, herbal supplements, stress management, and nutritional guidance to improve the way you think.
- Connect and Follow-Up: When following your treatment plan, he will schedule regular follow-up appointments to reconnect with his patients and track your progress.
Dr. Dan Wool, NMD, can improve all aspects of your life by increasing your overall energy, improving your sex drive, managing digestive disorders, balancing out hormonal issues, and more to prevent future complications. Make sure to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wool today to see how he can help you better focus and remember more.